Wednesday 4 November 2009

Little Girl's Hairstyles -Twist Braids and Stuffed Bun 7-10 min

Here's a cute and fast one that we did before school the other day. The darling bow is from KayteBug Boutique, and we just had to showcase it!

I angle parted her wet hair, back to the ears.  I secured two ponys on top, and put in twist braids. Then I combed all the rest of her hair back into a pony, grabbed the top twist braids and laid them on top, and then put in my elastic. I did a stuffed bun here, since I like the way the big bows sit on top of the bun. It was all done in less than 10, and she was ready to go!
                                  
 I seem to do many variations with this basic style: twist braids off small ponys, into a stuffed bun. Forgive me if they aren't imaginative enough, BUT this is what we do! Sometimes basics with a touch of variety is enough for me in the craziness of life--hope it's enough for you today!! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment