Monday 21 November 2011

How to use a Flexi-Clip Hair Clip Video Tutorial

This is a GREAT little hair accessory that I received as a gift from Sarah Montee, an independent Lilla Rose consultant, and my gals and I love it! It's called a Flexi-Clip, and it's a new and improved version of the good old chopsticks style hair pins. And the best news about one of these is, you could win one of your own! We'll be giving away a gift certificate to the Flexi-Clip website. Details in my next post........

So first, check out how great, cute, and easy these hair clips are!
Here's some pics of some of the hairdo's we've tried:

Tails Up:
 This pic shows how we used a ponytail first to secure her slippery hair.
Tails In:

Check out the video and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to see all my Video Tutorials! (see button above!)


No comments:

Post a Comment